Ensure women representation, financial and social independence, women leadership, in every nook and corner of Nepal.
To lift the poor out of poverty and empower them both socially and economically through inclusive microfinance and other development services.
The primary objective of the Mahila Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (MLBSL) is to provide the disadvantaged section of the rural poor with easy access to finance, which will help them to uplift their socio-economic status and make the full use of their existing skills and resources. The specific objectives include:
- To educate and create awareness among the masses and institutionalize the concept to women empowerment and independence;
- To promote socio-economic empowerment of the rural poor households especially the women for those households and enhance their access to control over and benefit from the resources to better their lives through participatory development process;
- To raise their productive capacity and income level through mobilization of local resources and skills;
- To provide poor women with micro-finance and other business development services.
- To provide the training services (on saving –credit, Gender, entrepreneurship, PRA, Community management, Leadership, Skill development) as per as the demand from GO’s, NGO’s and private sector.
- To work on the issues of migrant workers family right.